Welcome! I'm Hanna, the writer and creator behind Pearls & Scissors. I'm so glad you are here!
Pearls & Scissors is a DIY and lifestyle blog dedicated to an inspired, sustainable life full of creativity, emotions and dreams. I encourage you to make pretty things, do what makes you happy, and cherish every moment. I blog about DIY projects, living a thrifty lifestyle, and bits and pieces of my life.
If you're new to Pearls & Scissors, here are a few of my favorite posts to get you started. Learn how to turn a skirt into a dress, wear a skirt 6 different ways, turn rags into jewelry, turn your sweater into socks, make a romantic lace tee, make notebooks out of sheet music, knit the perfect infinity scarf, and braid your bangs like a pro.
2. I recently moved from the tech-savvy little Estonia at the Baltic See to Leverkusen, Germany in the heart of Europe. Und ja, ich spreche auch Deutsch :)
3. I’m multi-passionate and proud of it! I don't care if it makes me look like I have ADD.
4. I'm a pathological dreamer. I believe in the saying that if your dreams don't scare you, they're simply not big enough.
5. I eat way too many sweets. I get cranky if I've been away from chocolate for too long.
6. The only thing I love more than sleep is singing, and making stuff of course.
7. I'm a real softy - I cry during every movie and TV-show. Sometimes even commercials. It's pathetic.
8. I have a Master's degree in psychology. I like to watch people. Not in a creepy way.
9. I love to cuddle. A lot. A lot lot.
10. I can do anything I want, if I really want to. I can be real stubborn like that.
If you'd like to know more about me, you can read about why I blog, how I coped with a life-altering decision, hear me sing, and watch our wedding video.
Have a cup of coffee, sit down and stay a while! I like you already!
If you have a question, inquiry, comment, or would just like to say "hello!", I'd love to hear from you!
e-mail me at:
hanna at pearlsandscissors dot com
Join the Pearl & Scissors lovelist to get free updates, special promotions, and a bonus DIY project delivered to your inbox every month!