Happy Monday, my friends! I can hardly believe it, but it's only two weeks until Christmas. So, it's high time to get started on those Christmas presents. Here are more ideas for handmade gifts:
1. Pillows aren't perhaps the first thing that come to mind as a Christmas gift, but it could be perfect for someone who's just moved into a new home.
2. Button hairpins are easy to make and a great gift for girls.
3. The braided bracelet is a great way to recycle and make something eco-friendly.
4. Memory wire bracelets are so easy to make, but can make a big statement. I've worn mine a million times.
5. The skirt tote bag is another great way to up-cycle and also cultivate green habits. It's a gift that reminds the receiver to think greener.
6. Collar necklaces are so much fun to wear, and easy to make.
7. A leather wrap watch is such a cool accessory, and surprisingly easy to make. And, it would also fit a man.
8. Last, but not least, you could make a friends something really memorable - a necklace containing bits and pieces from your mutual past.